- This event has passed.
Pine River Summerfest
July 29, 2016 - July 31, 2016
Annual family-fun celebration. Parade, sales, great food and music and more.
FRIDAY, JULY 29
• Sidewalk Sales
• Arts and Crafts Displays - Downtown 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Pine River Library "Huge Book Sale" @ Library 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
• Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church "Rhubarb Fest"! At
the Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church- Friday from 9-5 and Saturday from 9-4. Featuring rhubarb pies, jams, birdbaths and rhubarb slushes along with other rhubarb and non-rhubarb goodies. Also Rhubarb themed and other crafts.
• Pine River Good Samaritan Society
Free Picnic Lunch & music beside the river! 11 AM-1 P.M.- at Riverside Apartments (2189 White Pt. Rd. SW,Pine River (218) 587-4333)
• Pine River Grower's Market — 2:30 P.M.-5:30 P.M.
• Music on the Street by Jan's DJ Service- Sponsored by Happy Dancing Turtle
• 1st Lutheran Church Bake Sale- In front of Jim's Barber Shop on Barclay Avenue
SATURDAY, JULY 30
• Pine River Weekly Flea Market — 9:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M. beside PR Depot
• Annual Classic Car Show Show Sponsored by Pine River State Bank
• Art/Crafts Dislpays uptown all day
• Pine River Firemen's Open House — 11 A.M.-1:30 P.M.- Free pop, hot dogs & chips! Kid's Fire Engine Rides begin @ 11 A.M. until parade @1:30 P.M..
• Summerfest Softball Tournament — Begins at approximately 8:00 A.M.
Call 218-330-3627 for Information
• Food uptown & at the dam
• Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church "Rhubarb Fest"! AT THE CHURCH Friday and Saturday from from 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Featuring rhubarb pies, jams, birdbaths and rhubarb slushes along with other rhubarb and non-rhubarb goodies. Also Rhubarb themed and other crafts. 200 Rhubarb Pies for Sale @ just $10.00 Each!
• Summerfest Softball Tourney @ fields E. of PR on Co. Rd. 1
Call 218-839-0029 to enter or for questions
• Pine River Library "Huge Book Sale" @ Library — 10 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
• 1st Lutheran Church Pie and Dessert In the Park- 11:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.
• Pine River United Methodist Church "Walk'in Tacos" served off the sidewalk next to the United Methodist Church in downtown Pine River. Delicious!!
• PARADE at 2 pm — Line up at PRB Schools beginning at 12:30 P.M. Parade leaves the grounds promptly at 2:00 P.M. No charge to participate!
SUNDAY, JULY 31
• Summerfest Softball Tourney — Finals. Located on Co. Rd 1, east of Pine River. Begins @ 8:30 A.M. Call 218-330-3627 for Information
• Pine River Library "Huge" Book Sale- Special $2.00 per bag day! 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. @ Pine River Library
• Pine River Lions Pancake Breakfast- 8:00 A.M.- 1 PM at Cass County Fairgrounds