- This event has passed.
Stars & Stripes Days
July 3 - July 4
Fireworks, parades, entertainment! Come celebrate our Independence Day with all sorts of activities July 3 and 4 in Pequot Lakes. This two-day event is loaded with family-friendly events!
SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Mon., July 3
- 5:00 p.m. - Food Vendors
- 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. - Beer Garden sponsored by Community Action of Pequot Lakes
- 6:00 p.m. Bean Bag Toss Tournament ($10 per Team / 2 players)
- 6:30 p.m. - Band Performance by SOLO
- After Dusk - Fireworks by Hollywood Pyrotechnics, Inc. behind Our Saviors Lutheran Church (30985 Front Street). Best viewing locations: Trailside Parks, Varsity Baseball Field, Middle School Parking Lot and TDS Parking lot.
- 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. - Firemen's Pancake Breakfast
- 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. - Flea Market, Craft Fair, Food Vendors & LIVE MUSIC by Carlos Quinche (Contemporary and Andean Folk Music) @ Trailside Park
- 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Bungee Trampoline & Kids Climb, Trailside Park South
- 10 a.m. - Money in the Haystack, and Golden Bobber Hunt, Trailside Park North
- 10:30 - Kiddie Parade & Bed Races (5 per team) Registration, Band Shell
- 11:00 - Kiddie Parade, Veterans Memorial Walking Path; Bed Races, Paul Bunyan Trail (Trailside Park North)
- 12 p.m. - Stars & Stripes Parade PARADE ROUTE MAP
Parking- CR 11 / Main Street and CR 112 / Rasmussen Street will be closed to thru traffic starting at 11 a.m. Parking is available at TDS, Pequot Lakes High School and Eagle View Elementary School (FREE shuttle service to the Fire Hall).
Handicapped Parking- Available on Government Drive, East Butler Street, St. Alice Church, and Old Hwy 371 (Pequot Lakes Dental). Spaces will be marked. Be sure to arrive early!
PARKING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE OR ON CR 11 / Main Street. VEHICLES WILL BE TICKETED AND TOWED!
ROADS CLOSED- CR 11 / MAIN STREET AND CR 112 / RASMUSSEN STREET WILL BE CLOSED AT 11:00 a.m. FOR THE PARADE.