Article by: Dr. Leigh Vinocur
Dr. Leigh Vinocure explains why vacations help us control stress. How many of us think that vacations are a luxury instead of a vital part of managing our health? We know we are supposed to eat healthy and exercise, but just maybe, we need to start taking more of our allotted vacation time.
- Cronic stress is harmful to our bodies
- Men who take vacations are 32% less likely to die from a heart attack
- Women who take vacations are 50% less likely to die from a heart attack
- People who take vacations report feeling betterd
- We are happier when we lower our stress level
Read the entire article here: http://www.takebackyourtime.org/why-vacations-matter/10-reasons-to-vacation/