Here are items you may want to consider as you start packing your bags…
- Sand - Consider packing beachy items in a mesh bag so that sand can’t stow away in any nooks or crannies.
- Sprinkle a damp sock with cornstarch - It's the best ways to get sand off of little limbs and makes for easier, gentler wiping.
- Bug Spray - Keep bug spray handy to ward off sand fleas, sand flies and mosquitoes.
- Stinging Bugs - If your kiddos get stung, a baking soda poultice or hydrocortisone cream will ease the pain.
- Pack a waterproof lanyard - Helps to keep cell phones high and dry.
Simple, non-sticky snacks (think crackers, nuts, or dried fruits) and juice boxes can head off hunger-related tantrums.